Were you a victim of sexual of physical abuse in the Australian Defence Force?
If so, compensation is available and we are here to help you access the justice you deserve.
These are accessed as Reparation payments and are from the Commonwealth Government.
Some criteria applies:
- It occurred within Army, Navy or Airforce Defence Institutions
- The abuse occurred on or before 30 June 2014
- If a report is made to the ombudsman on or before 30 June 2021
- If the report involves the most serious forms of Abuse and / or sexual assault
- You may be eligible to Common Law claims even if you have already receive a payment through D.A.R.T.
- You won’t be eligible for a Reparation payment if you have received a payment already through D.A.R.T.
- In late 2017 a policy was launched by the Australian Government, allowing victims of physical abuse, sexual abuse and serious harassment in the Australian Defence Force to receive one off reparation payments from the Commonwealth Government.
Means no client of Logan Law will ever receive a bill from us unless their claim has been successful. We're here to help.