An away from home injury is called a Public Liability injury and is one suffered on a property you do not own (e.g. a supermarket) or in a public place such as on a footpath or in a park. A typical Public Liability claim may arise from a slip and fall accident while shopping or travelling on public transport.
The amount of compensation will depend on:
- The extent of your injuries
- Your age
- Your employment history
- The amount of lost wages both current and in the future
- Extent of ongoing medical assistance required
- Whether you will require care either now or in the future
- There are time limits in which a claim can be made so please contact us now if you have been injured in a public liability accident
We conduct all claims on a No Win No Fee basis.
If you’ve been injured in a public place, call us today to take advantage of our free initial consultation. We can help you find out what sort of compensation you may be entitled to.